This post explains how to create a Cloud Storage Bucket in
Cloud Storage is a service in GCP for storing the objects in Google Cloud.
Objects are stored in the containers called
buckets. All buckets are associated with a
Steps to create Storage Bucket in GCP
1. Navigate to Google Cloud Console
2. In the search bar type Cloud Storage and click on
Buckets from the results.
3. Click on CREATE.
4. Provide the bucket name and click on CONTINUE.
5. For the location type select Region and click on
6. For the storage class select Standard and click on
7. To prevent the public access on the bucket select
Enforce public access prevention on this bucket, for
Access Control select Uniform and click on
8. Keep the default options on
Choose how to protect object data and click on
9. In the Public access will be prevented prompt click on